std.socketstreamSocketStream is a stream for a blocking, connected Socket. Example:
See /dmd/samples/d/htmlget.d Authors:
Christopher E. Miller References:
- SocketStream is a stream for a blocking,
- this(Socket sock, FileMode mode);
- Constructs a SocketStream with the specified Socket and FileMode flags.
- this(Socket sock);
- Uses mode FileMode.In | FileMode.Out.
- Property to get the Socket that is being streamed.
- Attempts to read the entire block, waiting if necessary.
- Attempts to write the entire block, waiting if necessary.
- Socket streams do not support seeking. This disabled method throws a SeekException.
- Does not return the entire stream because that would require the remote connection to be closed.
- Close the Socket.