std.compilerIdentify the compiler used and its various features. License:
Boost License 1.0. Authors:
Walter Bright Source:
- Vendor specific string naming the compiler, for example: "Digital Mars D".
- Master list of D compiler vendors.
- Compiler vendor could not be detected
- Digital Mars D (DMD)
- GNU D Compiler (GDC)
- LLVM D Compiler (LDC)
- Stupid D Compiler (SDC)
- Which vendor produced this compiler.
- The vendor specific version number, as in version_major.version_minor
- The version of the D Programming Language Specification supported by the compiler.