std.cstreamThe std.cstream module bridges std.c.stdio (or std.stdio) and std.stream. Both std.c.stdio and std.stream are publicly imported by std.cstream. License:
Boost License 1.0. Authors:
Ben Hinkle Source:
- A Stream wrapper for a C file of type FILE*.
- this(shared(_iobuf)* cfile, FileMode mode, bool seekable = false);
- Create the stream wrapper for the given C file.
FileMode mode a bitwise combination of FileMode.In for a readable file and FileMode.Out for a writeable file. bool seekable indicates if the stream should be seekable.
- Property to get or set the underlying file for this stream. Setting the file marks the stream as open.
- Overrides of the Stream methods to call the underlying FILE* C functions.
- CFile wrapper of std.c.stdio.stdin (not seekable).
- CFile wrapper of std.c.stdio.stdout (not seekable).
- CFile wrapper of std.c.stdio.stderr (not seekable).