D - Single Assignment C

reply Mark Evans <Mark_member pathlink.com> writes:
Alex Sauer-Budge recently posted SAC to LtU.
http://www.sac-home.org

SAC attempts to migrate C programmers to a functional style without being too
hard on them, and has a serious number-crunching (efficiency) emphasis.

Mark
May 13 2003
parent "Sean L. Palmer" <palmer.sean verizon.net> writes:
I like this language.  It has alot of stuff I've been asking Walter for.

Sean

"Mark Evans" <Mark_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:b9rclc$1ud4$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Alex Sauer-Budge recently posted SAC to LtU.
 http://www.sac-home.org

 SAC attempts to migrate C programmers to a functional style without being
too
 hard on them, and has a serious number-crunching (efficiency) emphasis.

 Mark
May 14 2003