Displays the contents of an object file, showing the type and contents of each record. Multiple types of object files are automatically recognized.
dumpobj commands have the following format:
dumpobj [-p] filename[.obj]
- is the name of the object file about which you want information. Its default extension is .obj.
- Pretty print output.
File Formats Supported
- Tool Interface Standards (TIS) Relocatable Object Module Format (OMF) Specification Version 1.1
- Microsoft Codeview 4.0 Symbolic Debug Information Specification
- Microsoft COFF
- Tool Interface Standard (TIS) Executable and Linking Format (ELF) Specification Version 1.2
- DWARF Debugging Information Format, Version 3
- D programming language extensions to DWARF