digitalmars.D.announce - DBug - Win32 Debugger for D

reply JT <jtd514 ameritech.net> writes:
I have just placed a new project on dsource for a debugger called DBug

this isnt a release yet and the code is still kinda ugly but the base
debugger system is working. I just wanted to inform anyone who might be
interested in this project.

more information can be found here:

http://www.dsource.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1009
Sep 26 2005
parent reply JT <jtd514 ameritech.net> writes:
ok I fixed whatever was causing the compiler to lock up. i just had to
start making the imports private and adding new ones until it worked.
there is definately something wrong in the compiler.

the SVN is located here if anyone wants to check it out

http://svn.dsource.org/projects/dbug/

i should have symbol watching in soon and then i will tackle the
breakpoints problem. btw if anyone familiar with debugging or thread
contexts could tell me why the breakpoints cause an exception after
resuming it would be greatly appreciated.

JT wrote:
 I have just placed a new project on dsource for a debugger called DBug

 this isnt a release yet and the code is still kinda ugly but the base
 debugger system is working. I just wanted to inform anyone who might be
 interested in this project.

 more information can be found here:

 http://www.dsource.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1009
Sep 28 2005
next sibling parent "Charles" <noone nowhere.com> writes:
Could you supply a zip file with all the sources for easy download ?

Charlie

news:dhfhe8$144g$1 digitaldaemon.com...

 JT wrote:
 I have just placed a new project on dsource for a debugger called DBug

 this isnt a release yet and the code is still kinda ugly but the base
 debugger system is working. I just wanted to inform anyone who might be
 interested in this project.

 more information can be found here:

 http://www.dsource.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1009
Sep 28 2005
prev sibling parent J C Calvarese <technocrat7 gmail.com> writes:
In article <dhfhe8$144g$1 digitaldaemon.com>, JT says...
ok I fixed whatever was causing the compiler to lock up. i just had to
start making the imports private and adding new ones until it worked.
there is definately something wrong in the compiler.

the SVN is located here if anyone wants to check it out

http://svn.dsource.org/projects/dbug/

i should have symbol watching in soon and then i will tackle the
breakpoints problem. btw if anyone familiar with debugging or thread
contexts could tell me why the breakpoints cause an exception after
resuming it would be greatly appreciated.
Is there a particular reason why you deleted /trunch/src/dbug/dbug.exe from the repository? It's a lot more convenient for us to try it out if we don't have to rebuilt it ourselves (though since apparently you're using Build I shouldn't be so lazy). I noticed that you didn't delete it until Revision 20 (the latest revision), so maybe there's a good rationale for removing it. I was just curious. jcc7
Sep 28 2005