digitalmars.D - Anyone know what _assert_3dtl3map means?

reply "Matthew" <admin.hat stlsoft.dot.org> writes:
Undefined symbols, sigh. Any thoughts?
Jul 29 2004
next sibling parent Ben Hinkle <bhinkle4 juno.com> writes:
Matthew wrote:

 Undefined symbols, sigh. Any thoughts?
try deleting all the object files and recompiling. I remember seeing stuff like that, too, but I can't remember exactly what fixed it. Either that or changing the compilation to put everything on one command line or change the order or something... sorry I can't be more helpful.
Jul 29 2004
prev sibling parent reply "Walter" <newshound digitalmars.com> writes:
"Matthew" <admin.hat stlsoft.dot.org> wrote in message
news:ceaitm$1a9s$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Undefined symbols, sigh. Any thoughts?
Do you have an import file named dtl\map.d?
Jul 29 2004
parent "Matthew" <admin stlsoft.dot.dot.dot.dot.org> writes:
Yup, and it's linked in.

the one I posted was one of many I'm experiencing, and this is a result of some
emergent complexity in the link, because
any such missing symbol is linked successfully in other, smaller, link units
wherein they're used. :-(

news:cebejh$1kqt$1 digitaldaemon.com...