digitalmars.D - Build Error - Internal error: ..\ztc\type.c 307

reply Nate <plummn comdel.net> writes:
Hello guys,

I haven't had time to program for quite a while and now that I do I
updated my DMD to the latest n greatest only to get "Internal error:
..\ztc\type.c 307" rather than a nice binary.

What is this error? I searched my drives for ztc or type.c and can't
find either. How can I trouble shoot this error?

Thanks!
Oct 25 2005
next sibling parent reply Nate <plummn comdel.net> writes:
I should have mentioned that I get this error after dmd.135, I tested
starting with the most recent backwards to that one.

 Nate wrote:

 Hello guys,

 I haven't had time to program for quite a while and now that I do I
 updated my DMD to the latest n greatest only to get "Internal error:
 ...\ztc\type.c 307" rather than a nice binary.

 What is this error? I searched my drives for ztc or type.c and can't
 find either. How can I trouble shoot this error?

 Thanks!
DMD outputs these internal file paths for debugging purposes. Please use the D.bugs newsgroups for bug reports. A code sample that triggers the bug will help a lot too.
Oct 25 2005
prev sibling parent "Walter Bright" <newshound digitalmars.com> writes:
"Nate" <plummn comdel.net> wrote in message
news:djlsgh$4mb$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Hello guys,

 I haven't had time to program for quite a while and now that I do I
 updated my DMD to the latest n greatest only to get "Internal error:
 ..\ztc\type.c 307" rather than a nice binary.

 What is this error? I searched my drives for ztc or type.c and can't
 find either. How can I trouble shoot this error?
The only way to deal with it is to try to create a minimal example that reproduces it and post it in digitalmars.D.bugs or email it to me.
Oct 25 2005