digitalmars.D - I'VE DONE IT! D3DX9 IN D!

reply "Jarrett Billingsley" <kb3ctd2 yahoo.com> writes:
I got D3DX9 to work in D!

Oh yes!  Indeed!

Using the Clootie Graphics Libs, a set of directx libs converted to the OMF
format, and a header file written by Mr. Tomino (Japanese DirectX guy), I
have FINALLY gotten D3DX to work!

I am.. ecstatic!

If anyone is interested, feel free to ask!  :)
Jan 04 2005
next sibling parent "Matthew" <admin stlsoft.dot.dot.dot.dot.org> writes:
Well done! :-)

"Jarrett Billingsley" <kb3ctd2 yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:crfhhu$fbo$1 digitaldaemon.com...
I got D3DX9 to work in D!

 Oh yes!  Indeed!

 Using the Clootie Graphics Libs, a set of directx libs converted to
 the OMF
 format, and a header file written by Mr. Tomino (Japanese DirectX
 guy), I
 have FINALLY gotten D3DX to work!

 I am.. ecstatic!

 If anyone is interested, feel free to ask!  :)

Jan 04 2005
prev sibling next sibling parent "Walter" <newshound digitalmars.com> writes:
Great! Can you write up a brief "How I Did It" so that others can follow in
your footsteps and post it here?
Jan 04 2005
prev sibling next sibling parent pragma <pragma_member pathlink.com> writes:
In article <crfhhu$fbo$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Jarrett Billingsley says...
I got D3DX9 to work in D!

Oh yes!  Indeed!

Using the Clootie Graphics Libs, a set of directx libs converted to the OMF
format, and a header file written by Mr. Tomino (Japanese DirectX guy), I
have FINALLY gotten D3DX to work!

I am.. ecstatic!

If anyone is interested, feel free to ask!  :)
Excellent work! Now D has SDL *and* DX bindings. W00t! - Pragma (EricAnderton at yahoo)
Jan 05 2005