digitalmars.D - Torus Trooper ver. 0.2 release

reply Hiroshi Sakurai <Hiroshi_member pathlink.com> writes:
Happy New Year!

Torus Trooper ver. 0.2 (C) Kenta Cho(ABA."Saba") release.
http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~cs8k-cyu/windows/tt_e.html

This is OTOSHIDAMA :)
OTOSHIDAMA is a Japanese new year's present culture.

I also am participating in the little bit development.
Please read readme_e.txt.

PS. I enjoy dlexer, dtags and adp.
Thank you Santa!!

-Hiroshi Sakurai.
Jan 01 2005
next sibling parent "Charles" <no email.com> writes:
Cool game!

Happy new year :)

Charlie

"Hiroshi Sakurai" <Hiroshi_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:cr6lus$9d3$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Happy New Year!

 Torus Trooper ver. 0.2 (C) Kenta Cho(ABA."Saba") release.
 http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~cs8k-cyu/windows/tt_e.html

 This is OTOSHIDAMA :)
 OTOSHIDAMA is a Japanese new year's present culture.

 I also am participating in the little bit development.
 Please read readme_e.txt.

 PS. I enjoy dlexer, dtags and adp.
 Thank you Santa!!

 -Hiroshi Sakurai.
Jan 01 2005
prev sibling next sibling parent reply "Jarrett Billingsley" <kb3ctd2 yahoo.com> writes:
This game is.. amazing!  I love it :)

Some things to consider:

The gameplay is awesome now, but it would be cool if there were some other
powerups i.e. weapon upgrades, speed boost, invulnerability etc.

I have no idea how damaged I am, or if I have been damaged.  Sometimes it
seems like I can take 500 bullets before I die, and other times, I seem to
die after 10.  A damage meter would be great.

I'm still amazed at how fast-paced and polished this game is.
Jan 01 2005
parent Sebastian Beschke <s.beschke gmx.de> writes:
Jarrett Billingsley wrote:
 I'm still amazed at how fast-paced and polished this game is.

... like all Kenta Cho games, one could add. I think it's pretty amazing that all of these games have good graphics, innovative gameplay, polished sound... -Sebastian
Jan 02 2005
prev sibling parent reply Dawid =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Ci=EA=BFarkiewicz?= <arael fov.pl> writes:
Hiroshi Sakurai wrote:

 Happy New Year!

 Torus Trooper ver. 0.2 (C) Kenta Cho(ABA."Saba") release.
 http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~cs8k-cyu/windows/tt_e.html

 This is OTOSHIDAMA :)
 OTOSHIDAMA is a Japanese new year's present culture.

 I also am participating in the little bit development.
 Please read readme_e.txt.

 PS. I enjoy dlexer, dtags and adp.
 Thank you Santa!!
I've run this game on my brothers computer. I'm very sad that there is no linux port. Anyway - great game. -- Dawid Ciężarkiewicz | arael jid: arael fov.pl
Jan 03 2005
parent reply ahiru <asuka h5.dion.ne.jp> writes:
In article <crc4gl$2qeb$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Dawid
=?ISO-8859-2?Q?Ci=EA=BFarkiewicz?= says...
I've run this game on my brothers computer. I'm very sad that there is no
linux port. Anyway - great game.
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/shinichiro_h/20041113 -> http://shinh.skr.jp/dat_dir/Makefile.tt
Jan 03 2005
parent Dawid =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Ci=EA=BFarkiewicz?= <arael fov.pl> writes:
ahiru wrote:

 In article <crc4gl$2qeb$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Dawid
 =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Ci=EA=BFarkiewicz?= says...
I've run this game on my brothers computer. I'm very sad that there is no
linux port. Anyway - great game.
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/shinichiro_h/20041113 -> http://shinh.skr.jp/dat_dir/Makefile.tt
It's great! :) Thank you. BTW. I've got to manualy change first line of bulletss/bulletml/d_cpp_interface.h (remove ";" sign) to get it compiled. -- Dawid Ciężarkiewicz | arael jid: arael fov.pl
Jan 05 2005