c++ - graphics from C?

reply pspoole fedex.com writes:
Digital Mars,
I want to output basic line, circle, text, etc. graphics to a window from C in
WIN32 mode.  Does Digital Mars have any graphic/drawing functions as in old
versions of MSVC graph.h?  Can OpenGL be called from C (Not C++)?
Thanks...
Paul Poole
<pspoole fedex.com> wrote in message news:am5iqa$17l$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I want to output basic line, circle, text, etc. graphics to a window from
C in
 WIN32 mode.  Does Digital Mars have any graphic/drawing functions as in
old
 versions of MSVC graph.h?  Can OpenGL be called from C (Not C++)?
You can just call the standard Win32 graphics api functions directly. DM does not have its own graphics package.
Sep 16 2002