c++ - Found out how to us MSDOS Prompt to open sc.exe, but...

reply "Aurura" <aurura ev1.net> writes:
When it opens, it only allows me to press a key to see it's menu, then it kicks
me back to the path leading to it.  I don't think I yet have access to sc.exe .
I remain in the DOS prompt, but that's it.

How do I get it to let me *stay* in the compiler?

Ayudame por favor,

Aurura

(p.s. I don't speak fluent Espanol, but I like to use what I know from time to
time)
"Aurura" <aurura ev1.net> wrote in message
news:am567i$2kpm$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 When it opens, it only allows me to press a key to see it's menu, then it
kicks
 me back to the path leading to it.  I don't think I yet have access to
sc.exe .
 I remain in the DOS prompt, but that's it.

 How do I get it to let me *stay* in the compiler?
The console tools are batch tools driven by arguments passed on the command line, they are not interactive.
Sep 16 2002