c++ - New to DM, can't debug tutorial 1

reply "Digital Mars" <ploppy.powell virgin.net> writes:
Can anyone help ?

I'm new the DM environment and to the IDDE.
Just running through the tutorials, I can't seem to get the debugger working
in Lesson 1 - Create the DOS Aplication.

The IDDE is SCWMN16.EXE
I'm running XP on a AMD Athlon 2100.

Can I do this on XP ??

J.
Aug 08 2002
parent reply "Digital Mars" <ploppy.powell virgin.net> writes:
Actually, I get the message "WARNING - This debugger acan only debug 16 bit
windows applications"

"Digital Mars" <ploppy.powell virgin.net> wrote in message
news:aitpdu$1pfr$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Can anyone help ?

 I'm new the DM environment and to the IDDE.
 Just running through the tutorials, I can't seem to get the debugger
working
 in Lesson 1 - Create the DOS Aplication.

 The IDDE is SCWMN16.EXE
 I'm running XP on a AMD Athlon 2100.

 Can I do this on XP ??

 J.
Aug 08 2002
Unfortunately, you need to be actually running under DOS and Win16 for the
16 bit debugger to work.

news:aitq3j$1q82$1 digitaldaemon.com...