D - Function types

reply "Daniel Yokomiso" <daniel_yokomiso yahoo.com.br> writes:
Hi,

    How can we declare a function pointer type? This syntax is needed to
declare a array using the new operator as in:

        int (*operations[])(int, int) = new ????;

    Also I need this for templates so I can instantiate a template using a
function type.

    Best regards,

    Daniel Yokomiso.

"Sincerity is the key. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
- George Burns
Dec 10 2002
"Daniel Yokomiso" <daniel_yokomiso yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
news:at5ifg$jad$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Hi,

     How can we declare a function pointer type? This syntax is needed to
 declare a array using the new operator as in:

         int (*operations[])(int, int) = new ????;
That syntax should work.
Dec 15 2002