D - dmd 0.45 release

reply "Walter" <walter digitalmars.com> writes:
www.digitalmars.com/d/changelog.html
Oct 08 2002
parent reply Joe Battelle <Joe_member pathlink.com> writes:
www.digitalmars.com/d/changelog.html
Reminding us that we live under a dictatorship <g>.
Oct 08 2002
parent reply "anderson" <anderson firestar.com.au> writes:
If anyone is to lead a (D)ictatorship I would rather it be Walter.  You
can't find many as Bright as he is (or as friendly either).

"Joe Battelle" <Joe_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:ao01fp$cg8$1 digitaldaemon.com...
www.digitalmars.com/d/changelog.html
Reminding us that we live under a dictatorship <g>.
Oct 11 2002
parent reply Jonathan Andrew <jon ece.arizona.edu> writes:
anderson wrote:
 If anyone is to lead a (D)ictatorship I would rather it be Walter.  You
 can't find many as Bright as he is (or as friendly either).

 "Joe Battelle" <Joe_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
 news:ao01fp$cg8$1 digitaldaemon.com...

Walter for Prez in '04? =) Jon
Oct 11 2002
"Jonathan Andrew" <jon ece.arizona.edu> wrote in message
news:3DA6C8BA.3060908 ece.arizona.edu...
 anderson wrote:
 If anyone is to lead a (D)ictatorship I would rather it be Walter.  You
 can't find many as Bright as he is (or as friendly either).

 "Joe Battelle" <Joe_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
 news:ao01fp$cg8$1 digitaldaemon.com...
Walter for Prez in '04?
Just think - the first Nerd Prez <g>.
Oct 11 2002