D - Installation instructions

reply "James Yates IV" <jamesyates03 yahoo.com> writes:
I 'm trying to develop with the D language, but I can't seem to direct the
compiler to the right include path. I downloaded the zip package and
extracted the contents, taking care to keep the directory structures intact.
When I run the DMD program in the BIN directory, it says it can't find
'phobos.lib', wherever that is.

Then, when I used the -I:path switch, it said it couldn't find the 'link'
program,

Is it because I have to use a special switch to direct the compiler to the
correct library folder?
May 27 2002
Try:

set LIB=\dmd\lib;\dm\lib;