D - can anyone else not download dmd from the website?

reply imr1984 <imr1984_member pathlink.com> writes:
i click the link and dmd doesnt download :(
Feb 10 2004
next sibling parent reply Manfred Nowak <svv1999 hotmail.com> writes:
imr1984 wrote:

 i click the link and dmd doesnt download :(
works fine for me. so long.
Feb 10 2004
parent reply "C" <dont respond.com> writes:
Doesnt work for me with IE , but my IE's broke and I cant repair or remove
it :/.

"Manfred Nowak" <svv1999 hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:c0b3vr$1ngt$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 imr1984 wrote:

 i click the link and dmd doesnt download :(
works fine for me. so long.
Feb 10 2004
parent reply "Phill" <phill pacific.net.au> writes:
ie sucks!

Firebird is much better.

Phill.

news:c0b9pq$2126$1 digitaldaemon.com...

 imr1984 wrote:

 i click the link and dmd doesnt download :(
works fine for me. so long.
Feb 10 2004
parent Brad Anderson <brad sankaty.dot.com> writes:
Phill wrote:
 ie sucks!

 Firebird is much better.

Agreed, but now it's Firefox 0.8 http://www.mozilla.org
Feb 10 2004
prev sibling parent "Matthew" <matthew.hat stlsoft.dot.org> writes:
I've never been able to on my main machine. Just use FTP

news:c0b0jc$1i0h$1 digitaldaemon.com...