D - Any properties for delegates?

reply Russ Lewis <spamhole-2001-07-16 deming-os.org> writes:
I'm looking for any documentation on delegate-specific properties.  I'm
particularly interested if there's any way to get the Object which the
delegate works on.
"Russ Lewis" <spamhole-2001-07-16 deming-os.org> wrote in message
news:c0993v$1on8$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I'm looking for any documentation on delegate-specific properties.  I'm
 particularly interested if there's any way to get the Object which the
 delegate works on.
There isn't a property for it. Since delegates also work with nested functions, the 'Object' may not be an object at all, but a frame pointer. What you can do, though, is cast the delegate to be a struct with the two pointers in the struct.
Feb 10 2004