D - toString(float)

reply "Phill" <phill pacific.net.au> writes:
Is there a function, or what is considered the
best way, to convert a float to a char[]?

I know there is
toString(unit), but I dont see a function to
convert the float.

Phill.
"Phill" <phill pacific.net.au> wrote in message
news:bu7qjh$1v7h$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Is there a function, or what is considered the
 best way, to convert a float to a char[]?

 I know there is
 toString(unit), but I dont see a function to
 convert the float.
At the moment, all there is is sprintf.
Jan 20 2004
parent "Phill" <phill pacific.net.au> writes:
Thanks!

news:buk1bi$kos$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 "Phill" <phill pacific.net.au> wrote in message
 news:bu7qjh$1v7h$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Is there a function, or what is considered the
 best way, to convert a float to a char[]?

 I know there is
 toString(unit), but I dont see a function to
 convert the float.
At the moment, all there is is sprintf.
Jan 21 2004