D - Downloading D very difficult ?

reply "Achilleas Margaritis" <axilmar b-online.gr> writes:
I am trying for days to download the compiler and linker but I can't, either
from work or from home. Did anybody have the same problem ?
Jan 13 2004
parent "Matthew" <matthew.hat stlsoft.dot.org> writes:
Are you using Win 2000, and you're trying to do it via clicking on the
links?

I have this experience always from one of my machines. Best to use FTP

news:bu217u$1gt9$1 digitaldaemon.com...