D - import std and DUI

reply Ant <Ant_member pathlink.com> writes:
Just though I'd test the ng and let know about the progress on this issues.
(looks like we lost a full week...)

I can now compile DUI.
I'm not sure of anything but it compiled when I moved the import statments
reported by the compiler to the inside the classes
instead of before the classes - every thing is an object in DUI
(maybe not but close).

Now obviously I have to compile phobos - because of all the changes I made
introducing the module declarations.

Maybe later...

Walter,
do you know what's the final word on modules for phobos?
will every D source file a have a module declaration?
same as the path and filename?

Ant
Nov 14 2003
"Ant" <Ant_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:bp492u$1906$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Walter,
 do you know what's the final word on modules for phobos?
 will every D source file a have a module declaration?
 same as the path and filename?
Yes.
Nov 15 2003