D - Need for a base library?

reply JJH <JJH_member pathlink.com> writes:
Hi!

I've been familiarizing into D for few weeks now and I like it. Yet still I
haven't found ny references to public 'standard' libraries for D in addition to
what comes with compiller. Is there any?

Wouldn't it be reasonable to start somekind of a larger base library development
for this that would cover the most important parts of OS-dependent
functionality. A larger standard base library could help to get more developers
to discover language (which can't be a bad thing).
Oct 26 2003
parent "Matthew Wilson" <matthew-hat -stlsoft-dot.-org> writes:
There are several separate threads active at the moment.
Charles/Daniel/Helmut/Walter could probably list them better than me.

You're quite right that this needs to improve and expand before D can grow
the next step.

news:bnieai$ips$1 digitaldaemon.com...