D - Update on D mode for emacs

reply "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> writes:
Im sorry I forgot who was working on d-mode, any luck on getting the
indentation style set ?

Thanks,
Charles
Sep 18 2003
parent reply "Ben Hinkle" <bhinkle4 juno.com> writes:
Ah, yes, d-mode. Sorry for the delay in updating that. I removed the default
style and put the new d-mode.zip at http://dlanguage.netunify.com/38. It
should now work with custom styles. Let me know if there are still problems.

Note I'm writing this mode by trial and error, so any expertise you (or
anyone else) can supply would be welcome. In any case, hope it is useful for
you.

-Ben

"Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> wrote in message
news:bkd6o0$10fd$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Im sorry I forgot who was working on d-mode, any luck on getting the
 indentation style set ?

 Thanks,
 Charles
Sep 18 2003
next sibling parent "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> writes:
Hehe no expertise here Im afraid.  The  custom styles work well now thanks
:).

Charles

"Ben Hinkle" <bhinkle4 juno.com> wrote in message
news:bkdbcn$173n$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Ah, yes, d-mode. Sorry for the delay in updating that. I removed the
default
 style and put the new d-mode.zip at http://dlanguage.netunify.com/38. It
 should now work with custom styles. Let me know if there are still
problems.
 Note I'm writing this mode by trial and error, so any expertise you (or
 anyone else) can supply would be welcome. In any case, hope it is useful
for
 you.

 -Ben

 "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> wrote in message
 news:bkd6o0$10fd$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Im sorry I forgot who was working on d-mode, any luck on getting the
 indentation style set ?

 Thanks,
 Charles
Sep 22 2003
prev sibling parent "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> writes:
Sorry one more small request.  Abbreviations seem not to be working under D.
I would offer help but I know nothing of elisp!