D - MySQL Bindings for D

reply Terry Bayne <tbayne hiwaay.net> writes:
Just wondering if anyone is working on creating a set of bindings for
MySQL?  Was considering giving it a shot - should be educational.

Thanks
Terry
Aug 01 2003
next sibling parent "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> writes:
That would be awesome , get to work!

Chares

news:1jyxot9v3p0dj$.1g40swwos0wqy.dlg 40tude.net...

prev sibling parent "Mike Wynn" <mike.wynn l8night.co.uk> writes:
"Terry Bayne" <tbayne hiwaay.net> wrote in message
news:1jyxot9v3p0dj$.1g40swwos0wqy.dlg 40tude.net...
 Just wondering if anyone is working on creating a set of bindings for
 MySQL?  Was considering giving it a shot - should be educational.

 Thanks
 Terry
I'd be interested in seeing them, currently working on hacking COM interfaces. if you do a D MySQL lib, plz, plz make it like the C API, rather then the C++ wrappers. I've no objection to a D class lib over the top but always found the C (or perl) interface easier and quicker to use than the C++ classes I've tried. Mike.
Aug 01 2003