D - Later....

reply "Andrew Edwards" <edwardsac spamfreeusa.com> writes:
Well gents, it's off to play in the Jungle for me. I'll be checking back in
about a month from now. I wish you guys all the best.

Andrew
Jul 31 2003
parent reply "Matthew Wilson" <matthew stlsoft.org> writes:
Just watch out for those fish that swim up your arse!

"Andrew Edwards" <edwardsac spamfreeusa.com> wrote in message
news:bgajol$cbd$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Well gents, it's off to play in the Jungle for me. I'll be checking back
in
 about a month from now. I wish you guys all the best.

 Andrew
Jul 31 2003
parent "Greg Peet" <admin gregpeet.com> writes:
"Matthew Wilson" <matthew stlsoft.org> wrote in message
news:bgak22$ci9$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Just watch out for those fish that swim up your arse!
Or the leaches that stick to the other side....
Jul 31 2003