D - To Walter, about translation.

reply Javier Uyuni <Javier_member pathlink.com> writes:
Hello Walter:
I'm the guy that is trying to translate the web page of D to spanish, I want to
comunicate you a realy bad news.
As it seems my directory where I was doing the translation has been wiped
(erased) so I lost all the translation work that I was doing, the translation
was almost finished, so I guess I'll have to start all over again.
My deepest apologies for that :(
"Javier Uyuni" <Javier_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:b8gbkn$p4k$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Hello Walter:
 I'm the guy that is trying to translate the web page of D to spanish, I
want to
 comunicate you a realy bad news.
 As it seems my directory where I was doing the translation has been wiped
 (erased) so I lost all the translation work that I was doing, the
translation
 was almost finished, so I guess I'll have to start all over again.
 My deepest apologies for that :(
Reminds me, I haven't made a backup in a few days!
Apr 27 2003