D - 'with' scope?

reply "Carlos Santander B." <carlos8294 msn.com> writes:
Hi, I don't know if this happens with other structures (don't have time to
check), but why can't I put a try {} catch {} inside a with {}? I know you
could say "put the with inside the try", but I already did that and I didn't
get what I expected, so I'm going for the other way. Is it intentional or
was also overlooked? (like using structs instead of classes as a with
parameter --is it the way to say?).

"Carlos Santander B." <carlos8294 msn.com> wrote in message
news:b7fup8$1jgf$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Hi, I don't know if this happens with other structures (don't have time to
 check), but why can't I put a try {} catch {} inside a with {}? I know you
 could say "put the with inside the try", but I already did that and I
didn't
 get what I expected, so I'm going for the other way. Is it intentional or
 was also overlooked? (like using structs instead of classes as a with
 parameter --is it the way to say?).
That was a bug, I think I have it fixed now. -Walter
May 01 2003