D - Undefined symbol

reply "Steve Adams" <adamss ascinet.com> writes:
Attempting to build

struct s {
  uint   one;
  ushort two;
}

s[10] S;

int main()
{
  S.sort;
  return( 0 );
}

gives

 Error 42: Symbol Undefined __init_TypeInfo_S3t_s

Is there a way around this other than providing my own sort?
You don't need your own sort, but you do need your own TypeInfo. See the
examples (ti_*.d) in \dmd\src\phobos for how to do it. Someday, D will
generate these automatically.

"Steve Adams" <adamss ascinet.com> wrote in message
news:b6hk6a$99t$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Attempting to build

 struct s {
   uint   one;
   ushort two;
 }

 s[10] S;

 int main()
 {
   S.sort;
   return( 0 );
 }

 gives

  Error 42: Symbol Undefined __init_TypeInfo_S3t_s

 Is there a way around this other than providing my own sort?
Apr 03 2003