D - Doxygen

reply "Matthew Wilson" <dmd synesis.com.au> writes:
Anyone done anything with D & Doxygen?

I'm trying it now, and it seems to live with functions ok, but thinks import
and module statements are variables, which is irritating.

It seems utterly confounded by classes.
Apr 02 2003
parent reply Burton Radons <loth users.sourceforge.net> writes:
Matthew Wilson wrote:
 Anyone done anything with D & Doxygen?

 I'm trying it now, and it seems to live with functions ok, but thinks import
 and module statements are variables, which is irritating.

 It seems utterly confounded by classes.
There's a utility in dig, dfilter, which can be put on the "INPUT_FILTER" setting in the Doxyfile; it prepares the source for processing. It doesn't remove import or module statements - I don't have Doxygen setup for showing them, I'll put that in the next release.
Apr 02 2003
parent "Matthew Wilson" <dmd synesis.com.au> writes:
Nice one. :)

I've just changed a bit of code for module and import, and it works quite
nicely.

Changes are:

            /* Modify into package. */
            case "module":
                flush(p);
                printf ("package ", nextSemiColon);

                s = c;
                break;

            /* Modify into import X.Y.*. */
            case "import":
                flush (p);
                printf ("import ", nextSemiColon);

                while ((t = token ()) != null)
                {
                    if (t == ";")
                    {
                        printf(".*;");
                        break;
                    }
                    else
                    {
                        printf ("%.*s", t);
                s = c;
                break;

"Burton Radons" <loth users.sourceforge.net> wrote in message
news:b6gb6b$2e7k$1 digitaldaemon.com...