D - compiling and running

reply meetrb rediffmail.com writes:
I would like to know as to how to compile a d program. i tried compiling the
compiler that i downloaded from the net but an error CANNOT FIND LINK.EXE CHECK
PATH keeps appearing. Can i use the linker provided by any compiler to link the
files for the executable.
Mar 13 2003
next sibling parent Harry <Harry_member pathlink.com> writes:
In article <b4q2kf$jms$1 digitaldaemon.com>, meetrb rediffmail.com says...
would like to know as to how to compile a d program. i tried compiling the
compiler that i downloaded from the net but an error CANNOT FIND LINK.EXE
CHECK
PATH keeps appearing.
Look at the heading named Installition and Operation date Jan. 27 Can i use the linker provided by any compiler to link the
files for the executable.
<meetrb rediffmail.com> wrote in message
news:b4q2kf$jms$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I would like to know as to how to compile a d program. i tried compiling
the
 compiler that i downloaded from the net but an error CANNOT FIND LINK.EXE
CHECK
 PATH keeps appearing. Can i use the linker provided by any compiler to
link the
 files for the executable.
The linker, link.exe, should be in \dmd\bin. Secondly, check that \dm\bin appears in your PATH. Type: SET from the command prompt to see what PATH is currently set to.
Mar 21 2003