c++.stl.sgi
c++.stlsoft
c++.windows
c++.windows.16-bits
c++.windows.32-bits
c++.wxwindows

digitalmars.empire
digitalmars.DMDScript

c++ - explicit instantiation of specialized member template functions

↑ ↓ ← "dt" <tinkham ucalgary.ca> writes:
Can DMC do explicit instantiation of specialized member template functions?

Thanks.
Apr 16 2005
↑ ↓ "Walter" <newshound digitalmars.com> writes:
"dt" <tinkham ucalgary.ca> wrote in message
news:d3qlpo$2e7b$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Can DMC do explicit instantiation of specialized member template

The terminology isn't always precise with these things. Can you post an example?
Apr 16 2005
"Walter" <newshound digitalmars.com> wrote in message
news:d3rild$2uc$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 "dt" <tinkham ucalgary.ca> wrote in message
 news:d3qlpo$2e7b$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Can DMC do explicit instantiation of specialized member template

The terminology isn't always precise with these things. Can you post an example?

You are very polite! The question dosn't really make any sense. I've since figured out I was trying to do something I wasn't supposed to. Please ignore.
Apr 20 2005