c++.stlsoft
c++.windows
c++.windows.16-bits
c++.windows.32-bits
c++.wxwindows

digitalmars.empire
digitalmars.DMDScript

c++ - afxtempl.h problems

↑ ↓ ← "Marc Teichtahl" <marc_teichtahl hotmail.com> writes:
Hi all,

Im just new to digital mars and so far Im very impressed and would like to
thank all those involved for a great product.

I am currently working on a project and I have hit a "small" problem.

I am using a CArray with the following syntax

CArray<evolClockCallback*,evolClockCallback*> evolClockCallbackArray;

with the following includes

#include "stdafx.h"
#include <afxtempl.h>
#include "evolDefs.h"
#include "evolClockCallback.h"
#include <mmsystem.h>

When compiling i get an illegal cast error in afxtempl.h (line 131)

return ((UINT)(void*)(DWORD)key) >> 4;

Can any offer some advise as to how to solve this ?
Apr 10 2005
"Marc Teichtahl" <marc_teichtahl hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:d3bnq3$8uq$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 When compiling i get an illegal cast error in afxtempl.h (line 131)

 return ((UINT)(void*)(DWORD)key) >> 4;

 Can any offer some advise as to how to solve this ?

Try compiling with -e to see what the macro expansions are.
May 17 2005