c++.stlsoft
c++.windows
c++.windows.16-bits
c++.windows.32-bits
c++.wxwindows

digitalmars.empire
digitalmars.DMDScript

c++ - USER32.lib

↑ ↓ ← "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> writes:
The USER32.lib that ships with the CD doesnt contain GetMenuInfo and
SetMenuInfo, if I use definition files to create this lib it will take days
to complete, user32.lib is huge.

Walter can you update USER32.lib to contain these functions ?

Ive tried implib with no luck.

Thanks,
Nov 17 2003
"Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> wrote in message
news:bpbeqg$2pcu$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 The USER32.lib that ships with the CD doesnt contain GetMenuInfo and
 SetMenuInfo, if I use definition files to create this lib it will take

 to complete, user32.lib is huge.

You can add them without rebuilding the whole library.
 Walter can you update USER32.lib to contain these functions ?

 Ive tried implib with no luck.

Nov 17 2003
How, there doesnt seem to be an 'append' option, every time I try it justs
overwrite the existing USER32.lib.

news:bpbn2c$3n6$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> wrote in message
 news:bpbeqg$2pcu$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 The USER32.lib that ships with the CD doesnt contain GetMenuInfo and
 SetMenuInfo, if I use definition files to create this lib it will take

 to complete, user32.lib is huge.

You can add them without rebuilding the whole library.
 Walter can you update USER32.lib to contain these functions ?

 Ive tried implib with no luck.

Nov 17 2003
and the list shows the SetMenuInfo function, and links and works correctly.

Thanks,
"Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> wrote in message
news:bpbosg$6ae$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 How, there doesnt seem to be an 'append' option, every time I try it justs
 overwrite the existing USER32.lib.

 news:bpbn2c$3n6$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> wrote in message
 news:bpbeqg$2pcu$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 The USER32.lib that ships with the CD doesnt contain GetMenuInfo and
 SetMenuInfo, if I use definition files to create this lib it will take

 to complete, user32.lib is huge.

You can add them without rebuilding the whole library.
 Walter can you update USER32.lib to contain these functions ?

 Ive tried implib with no luck.

Nov 18 2003