c++.stl.sgi
c++.stlsoft
c++.windows
c++.windows.16-bits
c++.windows.32-bits
c++.wxwindows

digitalmars.empire
digitalmars.DMDScript

c++ - C++ stdlib map functions supported?

↑ ↓ ← yochanan aquanet.co.il writes:
bs"d

Hi!  I came across this syntax std::map in a code sample recently, and later
discovered this is part of the C++ standard for template container classes.

Does DM support the 'map' section of the C++ stdlib?

Is there documentation available on it use?

(If not, is there someway it can be added in?)

Thanks for all your help.

Yochanan Spielberg

Torah Soft, Ltd.  "plain talk about the Bible code"
Jun 18 2002
 Hi!  I came across this syntax std::map in a code sample recently, and later
 discovered this is part of the C++ standard for template container classes.

 Does DM support the 'map' section of the C++ stdlib?

Yes, but not in the 'std' namespace.
 Is there documentation available on it use?

STL documentation is somewhere on the website I think.
 (If not, is there someway it can be added in?)

Yeah, there is SGI STL and STLport. I think on of the later versions of the SGI STL comes with the CD-ROM. Jan
Jun 19 2002
news:3D106898.A5F4123E smartsoft.cc...