std.uriEncode and decode Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs). URIs are used in internet transfer protocols. Valid URI characters consist of letters, digits, and the characters ;/?:@&=+$,-.!~*'() Reserved URI characters are ;/?:@&=+$, Escape sequences consist of % followed by two hex digits.
- char decode(char encodedURI);
- Decodes the URI string encodedURI into a UTF-8 string and returns it.
Escape sequences that resolve to reserved URI characters are not replaced.
Escape sequences that resolve to the '#' character are not replaced.
- char decodeComponent(char encodedURIComponent);
- Decodes the URI string encodedURI into a UTF-8 string and returns it. All
escape sequences are decoded.
- char encode(char uri);
- Encodes the UTF-8 string uri into a URI and returns that URI. Any character
not a valid URI character is escaped. The '#' character is not escaped.
- char encodeComponent(char uriComponent);
- Encodes the UTF-8 string uriComponent into a URI and returns that URI.
Any character not a letter, digit, or one of -.!~*'() is escaped.