www.digitalmars.com         C & C++   DMDScript  

digitalmars.D - dlang.slack.com

reply Seb <seb wilzba.ch> writes:
tl;dr: send me a short ping (https://github.com/wilzbach) if you 
would like to join

I know that there are many out there who don't like Slack 
(especially after they killed the IRC gateway), but a lot of the 
internal discussions still happens on Slack, so I just thought I 
mention it here on the NG for those who have never heard about it 
and still would like to join.
Jul 18 2018
next sibling parent reply Peter Alexander <peter.alexander.au gmail.com> writes:
On Wednesday, 18 July 2018 at 15:12:06 UTC, Seb wrote:
 tl;dr: send me a short ping (https://github.com/wilzbach) if 
 you would like to join

 I know that there are many out there who don't like Slack 
 (especially after they killed the IRC gateway), but a lot of 
 the internal discussions still happens on Slack, so I just 
 thought I mention it here on the NG for those who have never 
 heard about it and still would like to join.
Apologies for bump, but is the dlang slack still a thing? This post seems to be the only reference to it. If so, I wouldn't mind an invite :) I have no idea how to ping someone on github.
Oct 30 2018
next sibling parent reply Mike Parker <aldacron gmail.com> writes:
On Tuesday, 30 October 2018 at 10:53:40 UTC, Peter Alexander 
wrote:

 Apologies for bump, but is the dlang slack still a thing? This 
 post seems to be the only reference to it.

 If so, I wouldn't mind an invite :)  I have no idea how to ping 
 someone on github.
Yes, it is. Check your email :)
Oct 30 2018
parent Peter Alexander <peter.alexander.au gmail.com> writes:
On Tuesday, 30 October 2018 at 11:03:21 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
 On Tuesday, 30 October 2018 at 10:53:40 UTC, Peter Alexander 
 wrote:

 Apologies for bump, but is the dlang slack still a thing? This 
 post seems to be the only reference to it.

 If so, I wouldn't mind an invite :)  I have no idea how to 
 ping someone on github.
Yes, it is. Check your email :)
Thanks!
Oct 30 2018
prev sibling parent Seb <seb wilzba.ch> writes:
On Tuesday, 30 October 2018 at 10:53:40 UTC, Peter Alexander 
wrote:
 On Wednesday, 18 July 2018 at 15:12:06 UTC, Seb wrote:
 tl;dr: send me a short ping (https://github.com/wilzbach) if 
 you would like to join

 I know that there are many out there who don't like Slack 
 (especially after they killed the IRC gateway), but a lot of 
 the internal discussions still happens on Slack, so I just 
 thought I mention it here on the NG for those who have never 
 heard about it and still would like to join.
Apologies for bump, but is the dlang slack still a thing? This post seems to be the only reference to it. If so, I wouldn't mind an invite :) I have no idea how to ping someone on github.
Yeah it's still only semi-public. Anyhow, my email address is on GitHub. Please feel free to send me a quick mail for an invite.
Oct 30 2018
prev sibling parent Seb <seb wilzba.ch> writes:
On Wednesday, 18 July 2018 at 15:12:06 UTC, Seb wrote:
 tl;dr: send me a short ping (https://github.com/wilzbach) if 
 you would like to join

 I know that there are many out there who don't like Slack 
 (especially after they killed the IRC gateway), but a lot of 
 the internal discussions still happens on Slack, so I just 
 thought I mention it here on the NG for those who have never 
 heard about it and still would like to join.
Bumping this as the question on what's this D Slack comes up every now and then here.
Apr 08