www.digitalmars.com         C & C++   DMDScript  

digitalmars.D.announce - OT: LLVM talk FOSDEM'19

reply Kai Nacke <kai redstar.de> writes:
Hi everybody!

I am still around. :-)

I am a speaker in the LLVM toolchain devroom   FOSDEM'19. My talk 
is about how to easily generate IR for LLVM. Sorry - not D 
related this year but still useful.

Read the announcement at 
https://fosdem.org/2019/schedule/event/llvm_irgen/.

FOSDEM is a two-day event organised by volunteers to promote the 
widespread use of open source software.

Taking place in the beautiful city of Brussels (Belgium), FOSDEM 
is widely recognised as "the best open source conference in 
Europe".

FOSDEM 2019 will take place at ULB Campus Solbosch on Saturday 2 
and Sunday 3 February 2019. Read more about the event at 
https://fosdem.org/2019/.

Regards,
Kai
Feb 02
next sibling parent reply =?UTF-8?B?THXDrXM=?= Marques <luis luismarques.eu> writes:
On Saturday, 2 February 2019 at 16:12:12 UTC, Kai Nacke wrote:
 I am a speaker in the LLVM toolchain devroom   FOSDEM'19. My 
 talk is about how to easily generate IR for LLVM. Sorry - not D 
 related this year but still useful.
I'm here at FOSDEM too. I’m going to try watching your presentation live, but I’m not sure I’ll be there on time. I’ll see you around anyway, hopefully. Cheers, Luís
Feb 02
parent Kai Nacke <kai redstar.de> writes:
On Saturday, 2 February 2019 at 17:36:30 UTC, Luís Marques wrote:
 I'm here at FOSDEM too. I’m going to try watching your 
 presentation live, but I’m not sure I’ll be there on time. I’ll 
 see you around anyway, hopefully.
Nice to hear! I will watch some other talks in the LLVM room, too. (-> I am reachable at kai.nacke at gmail.com and through Messenger.) Kai
Feb 02
prev sibling parent reply Basile B. <b2.temp gmx.com> writes:
On Saturday, 2 February 2019 at 16:12:12 UTC, Kai Nacke wrote:
 Hi everybody!

 I am still around. :-)

 I am a speaker in the LLVM toolchain devroom   FOSDEM'19. My 
 talk is about how to easily generate IR for LLVM. Sorry - not D 
 related this year but still useful.

 Read the announcement at 
 https://fosdem.org/2019/schedule/event/llvm_irgen/.

 FOSDEM is a two-day event organised by volunteers to promote 
 the widespread use of open source software.

 Taking place in the beautiful city of Brussels (Belgium), 
 FOSDEM is widely recognised as "the best open source conference 
 in Europe".

 FOSDEM 2019 will take place at ULB Campus Solbosch on Saturday 
 2 and Sunday 3 February 2019. Read more about the event at 
 https://fosdem.org/2019/.

 Regards,
 Kai
Thanks this topic interests me so i'll watch the cideo when available.
Feb 02
parent ezneh <petitv.isat gmail.com> writes:
On Saturday, 2 February 2019 at 20:46:02 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
 [...]
 Thanks this topic interests me so i'll watch the cideo when 
 available.
Video available now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-oLkJQBQhs
Feb 14