digitalmars.D.announce - DMD 0.157 release

reply Walter Bright <newshound digitalmars.com> writes:
Adds partial symbolic debug info support for Linux.

(Doesn't look like much, but it's a lot of code to support this!)

Doesn't yet do the internals of structs or classes.

http://www.digitalmars.com/d/changelog.html
May 10 2006
next sibling parent "Ameer Armaly" <ameer_armaly hotmail.com> writes:
"Walter Bright" <newshound digitalmars.com> wrote in message
news:e3tefc$1n5d$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Adds partial symbolic debug info support for Linux.

 (Doesn't look like much, but it's a lot of code to support this!)

 Doesn't yet do the internals of structs or classes.
Nice! I appreciate what you've done so far Walter, and can't wait to see it completed.
 http://www.digitalmars.com/d/changelog.html
May 10 2006
prev sibling next sibling parent pragma <pragma_member pathlink.com> writes:
In article <e3tefc$1n5d$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Walter Bright says...
Adds partial symbolic debug info support for Linux.

(Doesn't look like much, but it's a lot of code to support this!)

Doesn't yet do the internals of structs or classes.

http://www.digitalmars.com/d/changelog.html
Nice! This will make my development trips into LinuxLand a lot easier. Thanks! - EricAnderton at yahoo
May 10 2006
prev sibling next sibling parent reply Frank Benoit <keinfarbton nospam.xyz> writes:
Walter Bright schrieb:
 Adds partial symbolic debug info support for Linux.

 (Doesn't look like much, but it's a lot of code to support this!)

 Doesn't yet do the internals of structs or classes.

 http://www.digitalmars.com/d/changelog.html
Great. Does this allready work with gdb? Or is additional work necessary for the gdb-patches?
May 10 2006
parent Walter Bright <newshound digitalmars.com> writes:
Frank Benoit wrote:
 Great.
 Does this allready work with gdb? Or is additional work necessary for
 the gdb-patches?
Yes, it works already with gdb, though it works better with the D patched one.
May 10 2006
prev sibling next sibling parent reply Thomas Kuehne <thomas-dloop kuehne.cn> writes:
May 10 2006
parent reply Walter Bright <newshound digitalmars.com> writes: