www.digitalmars.com         C & C++   DMDScript  

digitalmars.D - DConf 2019 Hack day

reply Russel Winder <russel winder.org.uk> writes:
Hi,

Is there a fee for just attending the Saturday 2019-05-11 hack day at DConf
2019?

--=20
Russel.
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077
London SW11 1EN, UK   w: www.russel.org.uk
Apr 04
parent reply Nicholas Wilson <iamthewilsonator hotmail.com> writes:
On Thursday, 4 April 2019 at 09:33:50 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
 Hi,

 Is there a fee for just attending the Saturday 2019-05-11 hack 
 day at DConf 2019?
There wasn't for the last one. I assume its the same this time around.
Apr 04
parent reply Bastiaan Veelo <Bastiaan Veelo.net> writes:
On Thursday, 4 April 2019 at 12:16:14 UTC, Nicholas Wilson wrote:
 On Thursday, 4 April 2019 at 09:33:50 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
 Hi,

 Is there a fee for just attending the Saturday 2019-05-11 hack 
 day at DConf 2019?
There wasn't for the last one. I assume its the same this time around.
The website says to “watch this space” regarding hacks for free or fee.
Apr 04
parent Iain Buclaw <ibuclaw gdcproject.org> writes:
On Thu, 4 Apr 2019 at 17:20, Bastiaan Veelo via Digitalmars-d
<digitalmars-d puremagic.com> wrote:
 On Thursday, 4 April 2019 at 12:16:14 UTC, Nicholas Wilson wrote:
 On Thursday, 4 April 2019 at 09:33:50 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
 Hi,

 Is there a fee for just attending the Saturday 2019-05-11 hack
 day at DConf 2019?
There wasn't for the last one. I assume its the same this time around.
The website says to “watch this space” regarding hacks for free or fee.
You can pay me to hack on Saturday. :-) -- Iain
Apr 04