digitalmars.D - D DLLs?

reply kinghajj <kinghajj_member pathlink.com> writes:
Is it possible to make a .dll, or any other type of D shared library (Windows)?
Aug 17 2004
next sibling parent Deja Augustine <Deja_member pathlink.com> writes:
In article <cft98n$176k$1 digitaldaemon.com>, kinghajj says...
Is it possible to make a .dll, or any other type of D shared library (Windows)?
Yes, and for once I feel justified in saying RTFD, although I confess it's rather hidden. But since you've already specified that you want to do it in windows, there's an obvious link you should check. I'll give you a hint... it says Win32 in the name, and the html file it points to is called windows.html... actually, in the interest of preventing any more posts than are necessary: http://www.digitalmars.com/d/windows.html look toward the bottom where it talks about DLLs -Deja
Aug 17 2004
prev sibling next sibling parent "Walter" <newshound digitalmars.com> writes:
"kinghajj" <kinghajj_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:cft98n$176k$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Is it possible to make a .dll, or any other type of D shared library
(Windows)? See the example in \dmd\samples\d\mydll
Aug 17 2004
prev sibling parent J C Calvarese <jcc7 cox.net> writes:
In article <cft98n$176k$1 digitaldaemon.com>, kinghajj says...
Is it possible to make a .dll, or any other type of D shared library (Windows)?
The example at http://spottedtiger.tripod.com/D_Language/D_WinDLL.html worked for me. jcc7
Aug 17 2004