digitalmars.D - Suppress startup banner on LINK.exe

reply "Matthew" <admin.hat stlsoft.dot.org> writes:
I've a feeling I asked about this last year, but have no recollection of the
answer, if any.

Is there a switch to suppress the startup banner on LINK? /SILENT doesn't seem
to do it. Those three lines are doing
nothing but stealing real estate from my myriad compilation/linking problems.
Jul 30 2004
next sibling parent reply "Walter" <newshound digitalmars.com> writes:
"Matthew" <admin.hat stlsoft.dot.org> wrote in message
news:cef9bd$k1g$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I've a feeling I asked about this last year, but have no recollection of
the answer, if any.
 Is there a switch to suppress the startup banner on LINK? /SILENT doesn't
seem to do it. Those three lines are doing
 nothing but stealing real estate from my myriad compilation/linking
problems. See www.digitalmars.com/ctg/ctgLinkSwitches.html Look at /NOLOGO Man pages on the tools are at www.digitalmars.com/ctg/ctg.html
Jul 30 2004
parent reply "Matthew" <admin stlsoft.dot.dot.dot.dot.org> writes:
"Walter" <newshound digitalmars.com> wrote in message
news:cefc3k$ko1$2 digitaldaemon.com...
 "Matthew" <admin.hat stlsoft.dot.org> wrote in message
 news:cef9bd$k1g$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I've a feeling I asked about this last year, but have no recollection of
the answer, if any.
 Is there a switch to suppress the startup banner on LINK? /SILENT doesn't
seem to do it. Those three lines are doing
 nothing but stealing real estate from my myriad compilation/linking
problems. See www.digitalmars.com/ctg/ctgLinkSwitches.html Look at /NOLOGO Man pages on the tools are at www.digitalmars.com/ctg/ctg.html
Gah! Thanks. :)
Jul 30 2004
parent reply "Matthew" <admin.hat stlsoft.dot.org> writes:
"Matthew" <admin stlsoft.dot.dot.dot.dot.org> wrote in message
news:ceff42$lej$2 digitaldaemon.com...
 "Walter" <newshound digitalmars.com> wrote in message
news:cefc3k$ko1$2 digitaldaemon.com...
 "Matthew" <admin.hat stlsoft.dot.org> wrote in message
 news:cef9bd$k1g$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I've a feeling I asked about this last year, but have no recollection of
the answer, if any.
 Is there a switch to suppress the startup banner on LINK? /SILENT doesn't
seem to do it. Those three lines are doing
 nothing but stealing real estate from my myriad compilation/linking
problems. See www.digitalmars.com/ctg/ctgLinkSwitches.html Look at /NOLOGO Man pages on the tools are at www.digitalmars.com/ctg/ctg.html
Gah! Thanks. :)
Doesn't work: dmd list_test.obj -oftest_list.exe snn.lib phobos.lib dtl.lib -L/NOLOGO P:\Programs\dmd\bin\..\..\dm\Compilers\dmbeta\dm\bin\link.exe list_test,test_list.exe,,snn.lib+phobos.lib+dtl.lib+user32+kernel32/noi/NOLOGO; OPTLINK (R) for Win32 Release 7.50B1 <++ I want rid of this line Copyright (C) Digital Mars 1989 - 2001 All Rights Reserved <++ and this one list_test.obj(list_test) Error 42: Symbol Undefined _assert_3std3dtl4list list_test.obj(list_test) Error 42: Symbol Undefined __Interface_3std3dtl9functions10categories10IPredicate --- errorlevel 2
Jul 30 2004
"Matthew" <admin.hat stlsoft.dot.org> wrote in message
news:ceffi4$li5$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Doesn't work:
So it doesn't. Aagh.
Jul 31 2004
prev sibling parent reply "Walter" <newshound digitalmars.com> writes:
"Matthew" <admin.hat stlsoft.dot.org> wrote in message
news:cef9bd$k1g$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I've a feeling I asked about this last year, but have no recollection of
the answer, if any.
 Is there a switch to suppress the startup banner on LINK? /SILENT doesn't
seem to do it. Those three lines are doing
 nothing but stealing real estate from my myriad compilation/linking
problems. Here's what I do: make >log
Jul 30 2004
parent "Matthew" <admin stlsoft.dot.dot.dot.dot.org> writes:
"Walter" <newshound digitalmars.com> wrote in message
news:cefc3l$ko1$3 digitaldaemon.com...
 "Matthew" <admin.hat stlsoft.dot.org> wrote in message
 news:cef9bd$k1g$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I've a feeling I asked about this last year, but have no recollection of
the answer, if any.
 Is there a switch to suppress the startup banner on LINK? /SILENT doesn't
seem to do it. Those three lines are doing
 nothing but stealing real estate from my myriad compilation/linking
problems. Here's what I do: make >log
Here's what I do: . . .> cls & make test
Jul 30 2004