digitalmars.D - Streamable xml parser

reply John See <John_member pathlink.com> writes:
Has anyone written an XML parser for D that can be feed a phobos Stream? If yes,
where can I download it.

Thanks.
Mar 22 2006
next sibling parent John Demme <me teqdruid.com> writes:
John See wrote:

 Has anyone written an XML parser for D that can be feed a phobos Stream?
 If yes, where can I download it.

 Thanks.
I don't know about Phobos, but my XML stuff for Mango works with Mango's IO streams. The SAX module is nearing beta status (versus the alpha it's in now). ~John Demme
Mar 22 2006
prev sibling next sibling parent Marcio <mqmnews123 sglebs.com> writes:
John See wrote:
 Has anyone written an XML parser for D that can be feed a phobos Stream? If
yes,
 where can I download it.
How about a pull parser? It's fast, does not cache all the doc in memory, and has no callback complexities. .NET has it, Java added it. http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/05/22/parsing.html marcio
Mar 23 2006
prev sibling parent "Andrew Fedoniouk" <news terrainformatica.com> writes:
"John See" <John_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:dvsmrb$23g5$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Has anyone written an XML parser for D that can be feed a phobos Stream?
 If yes,
 where can I download it.

 Thanks.
//| Simple XML/HTML scanner/tokenizer. module harmonia.html.scanner.Scanner; This is universal SGML scanner, can be used for parsing XML. Such scanner is also known as "XML pull parser" - fastest and least memory consuming approach from all others. Andrew.
Mar 24 2006