digitalmars.D - Repost: Multidimensional array proposal

reply Norbert Nemec <Norbert.Nemec gmx.de> writes:
Hi there,

I was asked to repost the link of my multidimensional array proposal:

http://homepages.uni-regensburg.de/~nen10015/documents/D-multidimarray.html

This is the second version from May 23 - I did not get any further comments
after I worked in all the ideas I received in response to the first
version. If there are no further comments, I will just put the proposal
into the Wiki as it is now and leave it to Walter to decide whether, when
and in which form this proposal might find its way into the language.

Ciao,
Nobbi
Jun 06 2004
next sibling parent Arcane Jill <Arcane_member pathlink.com> writes:
In article <ca13l0$1p6g$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Norbert Nemec says...
http://homepages.uni-regensburg.de/~nen10015/documents/D-multidimarray.html
Took me a while to read through that. But yeah - it gets my vote, absolutely. I think this would be a stunning feature for D. (But would it work for bit? <g>). Jill
Jun 07 2004
prev sibling parent "Walter" <newshound digitalmars.com> writes:
It's a good proposal. I just haven't had the time to address it properly
yet.

news:ca13l0$1p6g$1 digitaldaemon.com...