digitalmars.D - Anyone running Gentoo LinuxTM 2005.1 stage 3 ...

reply Dave <Dave_member pathlink.com> writes:
.. and a little spare time to check something out?

Thanks,

- Dave
Dec 13 2005
next sibling parent John Demme <me teqdruid.com> writes:
I'm running Gentoo.  Not sure what the initial version was, but it shouldn't
matter.

What's up?

~John Demme

prev sibling parent reply John Reimer <terminal.node gmail.com> writes:
Dave wrote:
 ... and a little spare time to check something out?

 Thanks,

 - Dave

I use Gentoo on my laptop. It's not quite up to date at the moment, though. Are you having some installation problems? -JJR
Dec 13 2005
parent "Dave" <Dave_member pathlink.com> writes:
"John Reimer" <terminal.node gmail.com> wrote in message
news:dnnl8o$2ct0$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Dave wrote:
 ... and a little spare time to check something out?

 Thanks,

 - Dave
I use Gentoo on my laptop. It's not quite up to date at the moment, though. Are you having some installation problems? -JJR
Thanks for the responses. The problem is described here: http://www.digitalmars.com/drn-bin/wwwnews?digitalmars.D.bugs/5815 It's an odd problem... John Demme gave it a try on a Gentoo and Ubuntu (based on Debian) machines and it seemed to work Ok. Thanks again, - Dave
Dec 13 2005