digitalmars.D - Harmonia SVN access

reply Tim Laurent <nanobyte gmx.com> writes:
Hi,

How do I login to the SVN repository (svn://harmonia.dyndns.org)? I
installed TortoiseSVN, and it always prompts me for a username. Not
entering it or entering "anonymous" or "Anonymous" does not work. Access
denied.

Is it not public anymore?

Thanks,

-Tim
Jul 24 2005
parent reply "Andrew Fedoniouk" <news terrainformatica.com> writes:
Try following in command line:

svn.exe checkout svn://harmonia.dyndns.org c:/dprojects/harmonia

I guess you are doing 'import' instead of  'export'.

Andrew.

news:dbvspq$29pu$1 digitaldaemon.com...

parent Tim Laurent <nanobyte gmx.com> writes:
 I guess you are doing 'import' instead of  'export'.
Exactly - a matter of perspective. Thanks, -Tim
Jul 24 2005