digitalmars.D - DServicesAPI in D Links page not what it should be

reply James Dunne <james.jdunne gmail.com> writes:
DServicesAPI wiki page seems to have been .... changed

http://krysalis.org/cgi-bin/krywiki.pl?DServicesAPI
Jul 21 2005
next sibling parent "Jarrett Billingsley" <kb3ctd2 yahoo.com> writes:
"James Dunne" <james.jdunne gmail.com> wrote in message
news:dbot0p$2onh$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 DServicesAPI wiki page seems to have been .... changed

 http://krysalis.org/cgi-bin/krywiki.pl?DServicesAPI
Oh dear.
Jul 21 2005
prev sibling next sibling parent reply "Walter" <newshound digitalmars.com> writes:
"James Dunne" <james.jdunne gmail.com> wrote in message
news:dbot0p$2onh$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 DServicesAPI wiki page seems to have been .... changed

 http://krysalis.org/cgi-bin/krywiki.pl?DServicesAPI
Sadly, whatever D content there was there originally is now gone, and the page isn't edittable. So I removed the link from dlinks.
Jul 21 2005
parent reply "Unknown W. Brackets" <unknown simplemachines.org> writes:
http://web.archive.org/web/20041012014443/http://krysalis.org/cgi-bin/krywiki.pl?DServicesAPI

-[Unknown]

 "James Dunne" <james.jdunne gmail.com> wrote in message
 news:dbot0p$2onh$1 digitaldaemon.com...

DServicesAPI wiki page seems to have been .... changed

http://krysalis.org/cgi-bin/krywiki.pl?DServicesAPI
Sadly, whatever D content there was there originally is now gone, and the page isn't edittable. So I removed the link from dlinks.
Jul 23 2005
Thanks. The problem is, the host won't accept any edits.

"Unknown W. Brackets" <unknown simplemachines.org> wrote in message
news:dbsrlc$2fai$1 digitaldaemon.com...

http://web.archive.org/web/20041012014443/http://krysalis.org/cgi-bin/krywiki.pl?DServicesAPI
 -[Unknown]

 "James Dunne" <james.jdunne gmail.com> wrote in message
 news:dbot0p$2onh$1 digitaldaemon.com...

DServicesAPI wiki page seems to have been .... changed

http://krysalis.org/cgi-bin/krywiki.pl?DServicesAPI
Sadly, whatever D content there was there originally is now gone, and
the
 page isn't edittable. So I removed the link from dlinks.
Jul 23 2005
prev sibling parent J C Calvarese<technocrat7 gmail.com> writes:
In article <dbot0p$2onh$1 digitaldaemon.com>, James Dunne says...
DServicesAPI wiki page seems to have been .... changed

http://krysalis.org/cgi-bin/krywiki.pl?DServicesAPI
For what it's worth, it used to say something like this... DServicesAPI D Service API Living Specification and Project Proposal What is D? * D is a native and compiled language like C and C++ * D is more of a lessons learned approach to C++ than Java although it has obvious strong influences from Java such as GarbageCollection??. * D is currently in Alpha and was/is created by WalterBright?? who wrote that old computer game Empire and various popular C/C++ compilers. * D's home page is at http://www.digitalmars.com/d and the linux port is found at: http://www.opend.org/dli/DLinux.html D Services API * DsaPurpose?? - what are the goals of the D Services API project * DsaVision - Vision Document for the D Services API * DsaSpecification? - Specification for the D Services API * DsaSideProjects?? - Things we have to do to POC/Test?? the D Services API but that aren't core to our first release. * DsaVisionComments?? - Your comments on the DSA working drafts, suggestions, criticisms, etc. * DsaTasks - Current tasks supporting the DSA, who's doing them and their status. D Services API Overview "D Services API" is *not necessarily* the final name of this project, its just an accurate description. The D Services API seeks to provide a easy API for creating D-based server applications. One of the strong points of Java is/was the Servlet API gave people an easy and robust way to create HTTP based server-side applications. While the original Servlet API intended that there would be more than HTTP-Serlvets this effort was half-baked and ditched because of Sun's push towards Enterprise Java Beans. The D Services API seeks to provide both a more complete generic Services (as opposed to servlets) API which will be extended by the HTTPService. Any "server" based functionality which is ameniable to the CommandPattern?? and *optionally* the ChainOfResponsibilityPattern?? should match well with the D Services API. The D Services API will have security concerns at its core. Additionally, we will need to provide a "bridge API" which allows convienent migration of legacy Java Servlets to the D Services API. For more information see the VisionDocument?? at DsaVision. Resources * DServicesFAQ? - FAQs on the DServicesAPI effort and D in general Last edited December 5, 2002 10:18 pm (Snapshot from July 17, 2003) jcc7
Jul 22 2005