digitalmars.D - Vote: Yes - I would like to see "immutable" in D

reply Brad Beveridge <brad somewhere.net> writes:
If you would like to see the concept of immutable data in D (as
discussed in other threads), please simply reply to this message
directly.  Please do not discuss anything in this thread.  I would like
that people issue their vote by replying, hence only reply once.
In this way the votes should be very easy to count.

If you do not want to see D gain "immutable", or you think it is a waste
of Walter's effort, please reply to the other "Vote: No" thread.

Walter - if I have overstepped the purpose of the newsgroup with these
posts, please delete them or make a posting that people not vote.

Thanks
Brad
Jun 30 2005
next sibling parent Brad Beveridge <brad somewhere.net> writes:
Brad Beveridge wrote:
 If you would like to see the concept of immutable data in D (as
 discussed in other threads), please simply reply to this message
 directly.  Please do not discuss anything in this thread.  I would like
 that people issue their vote by replying, hence only reply once.
 In this way the votes should be very easy to count.

 If you do not want to see D gain "immutable", or you think it is a waste
 of Walter's effort, please reply to the other "Vote: No" thread.

 Walter - if I have overstepped the purpose of the newsgroup with these
 posts, please delete them or make a posting that people not vote.

 Thanks
 Brad
Jun 30 2005
prev sibling next sibling parent xs0 <xs0 xs0.com> writes:
Yes.

xs0
Jun 30 2005
prev sibling next sibling parent "Jarrett Billingsley" <kb3ctd2 yahoo.com> writes:
"Brad Beveridge" <brad somewhere.net> wrote in message
news:da1bcv$1im8$1 digitaldaemon.com...

Yep.
Jun 30 2005
prev sibling next sibling parent Niko Korhonen <niktheblak hotmail.com> writes:
Yes.
Jun 30 2005
prev sibling next sibling parent Stefan Zobel <Stefan_member pathlink.com> writes:
In article <da1bcv$1im8$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Brad Beveridge says...
If you would like to see the concept of immutable data in D (as
discussed in other threads), please simply reply to this message
directly.  Please do not discuss anything in this thread.  I would like
that people issue their vote by replying, hence only reply once.
In this way the votes should be very easy to count.

If you do not want to see D gain "immutable", or you think it is a waste
of Walter's effort, please reply to the other "Vote: No" thread.

Walter - if I have overstepped the purpose of the newsgroup with these
posts, please delete them or make a posting that people not vote.

Thanks
Brad
+1 Stefan
Jun 30 2005
prev sibling next sibling parent Tom S <h3r3tic remove.mat.uni.torun.pl> writes:
Sometimes I'm missing const from C++...

--
Tomasz Stachowiak  /+ a.k.a. h3r3tic +/
Jun 30 2005
prev sibling next sibling parent AJG <AJG_member pathlink.com> writes:
Yessireebob.

In article <da1bcv$1im8$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Brad Beveridge says...
If you would like to see the concept of immutable data in D (as
discussed in other threads), please simply reply to this message
directly.  Please do not discuss anything in this thread.  I would like
that people issue their vote by replying, hence only reply once.
In this way the votes should be very easy to count.

If you do not want to see D gain "immutable", or you think it is a waste
of Walter's effort, please reply to the other "Vote: No" thread.

Walter - if I have overstepped the purpose of the newsgroup with these
posts, please delete them or make a posting that people not vote.

Thanks
Brad
Jun 30 2005
prev sibling next sibling parent Trevor Parscal <trevorparscal hotmail.com> writes:
Y - E - S
--
Thanks,
Trevor Parscal
prev sibling next sibling parent "Andrew Fedoniouk" <news terrainformatica.com> writes:
Sure.
Jun 30 2005
prev sibling next sibling parent reply "Regan Heath" <regan netwin.co.nz> writes:
Yes.
Jun 30 2005
parent "Ilya Zaitseff" <sark7 mail333.com> writes:
Yes.
Jun 30 2005
prev sibling next sibling parent Eugene Pelekhay <pelekhay gmail.com> writes:
Yes, but may be in form of "mutable"
Jul 01 2005
prev sibling next sibling parent Jan-Eric Duden <jeduden whisset.com> writes:
Brad Beveridge wrote:
 If you would like to see the concept of immutable data in D (as
 discussed in other threads), please simply reply to this message
 directly.  Please do not discuss anything in this thread.  I would like
 that people issue their vote by replying, hence only reply once.
 In this way the votes should be very easy to count.

 If you do not want to see D gain "immutable", or you think it is a waste
 of Walter's effort, please reply to the other "Vote: No" thread.

 Walter - if I have overstepped the purpose of the newsgroup with these
 posts, please delete them or make a posting that people not vote.

 Thanks
 Brad
Yes!
Jul 01 2005
Yes

prev sibling parent Markus Dangl <danglm in.tum.de> writes:
Brad Beveridge schrieb:
 If you would like to see the concept of immutable data in D (as
 discussed in other threads), please simply reply to this message
 directly.  Please do not discuss anything in this thread.  I would like
 that people issue their vote by replying, hence only reply once.
 In this way the votes should be very easy to count.

 If you do not want to see D gain "immutable", or you think it is a waste
 of Walter's effort, please reply to the other "Vote: No" thread.

 Walter - if I have overstepped the purpose of the newsgroup with these
 posts, please delete them or make a posting that people not vote.

 Thanks
 Brad
Yes.
Jul 02 2005