digitalmars.D - DMD Frontend

reply imr1984 <imr1984_member pathlink.com> writes:
Ok so the dmd front end source comes with the compiler, but is it actually
compilable in any way? ive tried to use the Parser class in the parse.cpp file
but it says that it needs Id.h, which is nowhere to be found.

Has anyone had any success with it?
May 26 2005
next sibling parent =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Anders_F_Bj=F6rklund?= <afb algonet.se> writes:
imr1984 wrote:

 Ok so the dmd front end source comes with the compiler, but is it actually
 compilable in any way? ive tried to use the Parser class in the parse.cpp file
 but it says that it needs Id.h, which is nowhere to be found.

 Has anyone had any success with it?
FAQ, see http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?DMDSourceGuide --anders
May 26 2005
prev sibling parent reply "Ben Hinkle" <ben.hinkle gmail.com> writes:
"imr1984" <imr1984_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:d74sea$2nbj$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Ok so the dmd front end source comes with the compiler, but is it actually
 compilable in any way? ive tried to use the Parser class in the parse.cpp
 file
 but it says that it needs Id.h, which is nowhere to be found.

 Has anyone had any success with it?
see also http://home.comcast.net/~benhinkle/dmdfe/ the "dmd front end starter kit". I think it's at dmd.123 or so.
May 26 2005