digitalmars.D - Big Intergers Online

reply Arcane Jill <Arcane_member pathlink.com> writes:
I have placed source code for "etc.bigint", a module and package for manipulated
unlimited precision integers, online at:

http://www.fast-forward.info/ramonsky/stuff/d/bigint.html

(PS. I found it mildly inconvenient that I had to put supporting files in
directory "etc/bigint_files/" instead of "etc/bigint/", because D wouldn't let
me have a module and a directory with the same path).

There is no binary - it's "build-it-yourself". But there /is/ documentation.

Over the next few days I'll try to get this also copied onto dsource (maybe even
with a binary this time, who knows?)

By the way - how does one persuade the dmd linker to produce a library? Probably
a dumb question I know, but I always just linked everything against main to get
an executable.

Arcane Jill
May 29 2004
"Arcane Jill" <Arcane_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:c99mpv$1mt3$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I have placed source code for "etc.bigint", a module and package for
manipulated
 unlimited precision integers, online at:

 http://www.fast-forward.info/ramonsky/stuff/d/bigint.html
Cool!
 By the way - how does one persuade the dmd linker to produce a library?
Probably
 a dumb question I know, but I always just linked everything against main
to get
 an executable.
The lib librarian is used to produce libraries, www.digitalmars.com/ctg/lib.html
Jun 02 2004