digitalmars.D - ANN: vim syntax file

reply Jason Mills <jmills cs.mun.ca> writes:
A new version of the D syntax file for vim/gvim has been posted on
vim.org (http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=379).

Also, the syntax file is now included in the official distribution of
vim, starting with vim 6.3.

Jason
May 25 2004
next sibling parent reply Simon J Mackenzie <project.d smackoz.fastmail.fm> writes:
Jason Mills wrote:
 A new version of the D syntax file for vim/gvim has been posted on
 vim.org (http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=379).

 Also, the syntax file is now included in the official distribution of
 vim, starting with vim 6.3.

 Jason
Keep up the good work! Simon
May 25 2004
parent Brad Anderson <brad dsource.dot.org> writes:
 Also, the syntax file is now included in the official distribution of
 vim, starting with vim 6.3.
Sweet!
May 25 2004
prev sibling parent "Matthew" <matthew.hat stlsoft.dot.org> writes:
Excellent!

I can stop using Visual Studio 98 to edit - though not run or debug, ;) - my D
source files.

news:c8vd2g$ln9$1 digitaldaemon.com...